• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

NFL partnership

There’s a few with some thought in the colors but most are bland. Packers Flak stuck out to me with green and gold and the Bears ones look good with the Ruby lenses with Navy frame.

Sadly, even the custom colorways are a bit limited, nothing to make a good Pat’s flak 2.0 xl best I could come up with was a navy frame, white icons, and redline earsocks. With Prizm sapphire polars. Ehhh not great, but will probably go with that setup.

Sadly, even the custom colorways are a bit limited, nothing to make a good Pat’s flak 2.0 xl best I could come up with was a navy frame, white icons, and redline earsocks. With Prizm sapphire polars. Ehhh not great, but will probably go with that setup.

It’s the mlb frame silver to navy fade. I still like how it looks though.

5F195A2C-5BCD-4E4E-973D-E3AC6D9DE854.jpeg

For the Rams fans, the possibs are close to 0 (Like while Fisher's times). Plain and boring: No electric blue for the frame, no gold, no yellow... :(:(:(

For the Rams fans, the possibs are close to 0 (Like while Fisher's times). Plain and boring: No electric blue for the frame, no gold, no yellow... :(:(:(

Elextric blue? Hasnt been a color for like 20 years...

Wut?

Their blue with yellow is way better than that crappy century gold and navy blue that they released in 2000 after they won the Super Bowl.

I agree with others, not much to see here. Much like the MLB collection.

I could get more creative buying a flak and sending to one of our Artists in this forum and have an awesome piece for my collection.

Now.... A Redskins themed pair......

Back