• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

NikeGreekVictory

• Thread starter NikeGreekOverpays
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing is coming up under that name in a search. He might have been a member and changed his name or deleted his account.

In that case, you should be able to talk about him as much as you want.
Wish I could post more but I can’t cause Oakley forum deleted my long thread to at explained one much greater detail.

58313283-73E8-4D19-94F0-8D9A1E6B705E.png

Posting personal info is a no no. Prob had more to do with that as to why your thread was taken down. ijs
Yeah I edited that after that screen shot it was still taken down.

I see no record of either of the accounts you mentioned so it shouldn’t have been removed if you’re talking about someone from eBay. No personal info allowed.. it doesn’t matter how little. Again just speculation.

I see no record of either of the accounts you mentioned so it shouldn’t have been removed if you’re talking about someone from eBay. No personal info allowed.. it doesn’t matter how little. Again just speculation.
I’ll try and find his stupid bio I read about him here in Oakley forum a year ago. He is obviously burning bridges and has changed his name. Nikegreekvictory was his Oakley forum and eBay name. Johnwa643 is just an eBay name he uses when his original gets banned.

He actually has deleted everything about him, I can’t find him now. He had a bio and people on this forum were loving him. The replies were all like, “omg it’s Nike so glad you’re back!” He has been trying to get me to go to his YouTube lately if you saw the pictures I posted. He for some reason thinks I should bow down to his collector status.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back