• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

No more evzero patch models coming out ?

EVZero Patch? Do you mean Pitch? I would hazard a guess that we've seen all the colorways of the pitch they plan on releasing. Especially since you can still find them in stores new from 4 years ago. It just didnt sell all that well.

EVZero Patch? Do you mean Pitch? I would hazard a guess that we've seen all the colorways of the pitch they plan on releasing. Especially since you can still find them in stores new from 4 years ago. It just didnt sell all that well.
Thank you for your reply. I meant Path. Its sad because They are perfect for beachvolleyball , i have 4 of them . I dont like the design of new Evzero models. I should make a custom path or pitch 🤙🏼

Near the end of last year they released a few new colorways. Oddly enough a few did not make it onto the website.

The Asian fit Matte Black/Prizm Road Black is pretty nice along with the Celeste/Prizm Road. The two standard fits that never made the website were the Poseidon/Prizm Jade and Poseidon/Prizm Ruby. Both are alright but as stated above For a bit extra you can just do an OCP and get exactly what you want.

Near the end of last year they released a few new colorways. Oddly enough a few did not make it onto the website.

The Asian fit Matte Black/Prizm Road Black is pretty nice along with the Celeste/Prizm Road. The two standard fits that never made the website were the Poseidon/Prizm Jade and Poseidon/Prizm Ruby. Both are alright but as stated above For a bit extra you can just do an OCP and get exactly what you want.
Thank you for your detailed reply 🤙🏼

Back