• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

UK X-metal servicing. Cerakoting. Custom cut lenses. Stripped screw heads. UK

I have a pair of Juliet that need tightening and the cerakoting looks amazing. One question though: I need prescription lenses in them, so would you recommend I obtain the lenses first and then send the sunglasses to you, or send them to you first and only afterwards send them to have the prescription lenses fitted (or does it make no difference either way)?
Jim, I sent a message to you today. Did you get it buddy?

I wanted to say a massive thank you to @NuttyOAK13Y for the work carried out on my Juliets. They were old and worn and looking it, and have come back with a new cerakoted cover and look and feel fantastic.

I thought I was stuck with my beloved but somewhat worse-for-wear Juliets, but they have had new life breathed in to them. This person is a magician.

Now I just need to wait for my prescription lenses to be fitted. Most excited.

Is there ANYBODY is the good ol’ US of A that does quality nosebridge repairs????? Any help is greatly appreciated for my 24K X-Metal XX...

Thank you Chet, oddly enough I can’t message Bonz-1 because rules state I must be a member for 14 days in order to be able to message others. Geez, maybe there should also be a double-secret password.....
Maybe there is...

It's a rule to help keep spam off the forum and it helps keep the scam artist away by making them wait

Latest Posts

Back