• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

UK X-metal servicing. Cerakoting. Custom cut lenses. Stripped screw heads. UK

Thank you. I did look at Ebay and some of those prices seem rather absurd!!!! Funny that back in the mid 90’s when I bought these it never occured to me to keep the box.....heck, as far as I was concerned, I was just buying the latest pair of cool sunglasses....not making an investment!!!
I know the feeling, from memory in those days quite often the assistant in the store just boxed them up in a "similar description box" I am not convinced I once received the correct box and serial number for the glasses I bought, and then quite often the box was discarded on the next clear out ... who would of known the significance 25 years or whatever on.
By chance though I found my X Metal coin in a random drawer the other day, and since moved house twice !

Hi Mike

Just wondering how these are going ? I am going to be comparitively in your area later in the week and thought that if they were nearing completion, if it suits you I could perhaps call around to pay and collect ?

Regards Ian

Hi Mike

Just wondering how these are going ? I am going to be comparitively in your area later in the week and thought that if they were nearing completion, if it suits you I could perhaps call around to pay and collect ?

Regards Ian
Hi Ian

Yes, by all means pick them up. I will give you a shout as soon as they are ready to pick up. I am hoping they will be ready for Tuesday. I'll let you know buddy.

Hi Ian

Yes, by all means pick them up. I will give you a shout as soon as they are ready to pick up. I am hoping they will be ready for Tuesday. I'll let you know buddy.
Thanks Mike

Please don't worry or rush if Tuesday is difficult for you mate, later in the week should be absolutely fine, as you suggest plese give me a shout when done and we can go from there.

Regards Ian

Hi Mike

Regards Ian
Hi Ian
Ready when you are buddy. All finished.
4EB17ABE-89D7-4E1B-89AF-B513A99E65D4.jpeg

1CF23A06-9122-4BF8-BDF5-FB31A93646E6.jpeg

Thanks Mike

Looking great mate, really smart.
Mickeyblack eyes and The Stig I believe these are Titanium cerakote ?
I’ll check our plans to see when it’s possible to pop around to collect mate, are you available in the day or purely evenings ?

Latest Posts

Back