• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

UK X-metal servicing. Cerakoting. Custom cut lenses. Stripped screw heads. UK

Hi Nutty.

My original Romeos are in a need for care and attention. The rubber gaskets have seen better days, with two of them all but gone as you can see from the pictures below. I'd appreciate a proper clean up and rubber gasket replacements. I assume this is something you can help with? I'm a newish member so can't send any direct messages yet, so please message me with your contact details.

As you can also see there are some hairline cracks in th lenses, but they are not noticeable when wearing.
View attachment 883166
View attachment 883170

Cheers,

Andy
Hi Andy

I have messaged you my email buddy.

Hi Nutty,
My first post goes to you. I have had 2 pairs of juliets in my life. With Plasma & Carbon.
Thought they were both lost / stolen during moving from the US back to Europe. Havent seen or thought about them for probably around 15 years. This weekend I found them both at the bottom of a moving box stored away for years. I’m so excited, but they have taken some damage to both frame and lenses.
Are you the guy to talk to?
please get in touch if you can help or have any recommendations.
Sent you my email buddy.

Hi @NuttyOAK13Y,
I need the nose pins done on my Juliets.
Can you please send me your email so I can arrange repair?
Thanks

Gary
Hi Nutty.

My original Romeos are in a need for care and attention. The rubber gaskets have seen better days, with two of them all but gone as you can see from the pictures below. I'd appreciate a proper clean up and rubber gasket replacements. I assume this is something you can help with? I'm a newish member so can't send any direct messages yet, so please message me with your contact details.

As you can also see there are some hairline cracks in th lenses, but they are not noticeable when wearing.
View attachment 883166
View attachment 883170

Cheers,

Andy
Not heard from you Andy. Sent another mail for you to get in touch.

Back