• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

UK X-metal servicing. Cerakoting. Custom cut lenses. Stripped screw heads. UK

Another Cerakote job finished for a customer. This was a carbon frame in Sh*te condition. Cerakoted in titanium and looks brand new.

Cerakoting is available to UK and EU. EU, beware of new tariffs after Brexit.

67BF1DBF-2256-4D97-9936-C86B12A18BC8_1_201_a.jpeg

B5706AD7-C3FA-43ED-8364-AED5BB7040F8_1_201_a.jpeg

AB03890B-5FB0-4DAF-9E89-3723C18C3243_1_201_a.jpeg

Nose bridge repairs for UK and Europe. Cerakoting service available. Please be aware that there may be charges for the cost of the work by customs. The UK has now left the European Union so there are no trade agreements on goods. Looks like it will be 20% of the cost of the job.

In theory there shouldn't be any charges if sent in for repair... the item just goes in and out. Last year I sent two pairs to @THE X-MAN from Italy (still didn't know about @NuttyOAK13Y) stating it was for repair and got no charges at all... maybe I was just lucky

In theory there shouldn't be any charges if sent in for repair... the item just goes in and out. Last year I sent two pairs to @THE X-MAN from Italy (still didn't know about @NuttyOAK13Y) stating it was for repair and got no charges at all... maybe I was just lucky

The old “In theory”

In my experience they slap fees and handling charges on no matter what the situation and declaration.

Upon challenging the fees they ask you to produce evidence to corroborate your story by which point you have lost the will to live and capitulate.

Back