• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Nose piece not in the box?

skg

Oakley Beginner
Hi, yesterday i bought a pair of prizm trail torch encoders and a low light radar. Thing is there were no extra nose pieces in the encoder. And today i experienced a whole lot of wind through the lens and got tears in my eyes, and thought if changing nose piece would help. But they are not int he box, and thought i would get 2?

Any tips? Reach out to oakley? Bought them on sale in local shop, so cant return them either

Was there an extra set with the radar? they should work too even though they don’t look the same (you might like them better because they are lower profile too).

Was there an extra set with the radar? they should work too even though they don’t look the same (you might like them better because they are lower profile too).
Yes, with the radars there was an extra? But arent they like "asian fit" or whatever it was called like?

Yes, with the radars there was an extra? But arent they like "asian fit" or whatever it was called like?
No idea, I’d just put them on the encoder to see if they make it fit better.

Back