• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Not bad for 50 bucks plus $5 dollars at the electrical supply store to get a new plug

Sorry I wasn't bashing your collection by any means. Just the way the electrical cord is positioned doesn't look safe IMO therefore could turn into a hot mess...

Sorry I wasn't bashing your collection by any means. Just the way the electrical cord is positioned doesn't look safe IMO therefore could turn into a hot mess...
It’s an industrial cord that inside the metal outside sheath is cci seoprene 105 12 awg cord. It’s probably the best wired item in my house. Oakley way over engineered these

To the people that seem to be worried about the wiring of this?

ummm it’s all the original wire that ran to the ceiling of the Oakley store. All I did was add a plug to it, instead of just hardwiring to my electrical system. You open the thick outer protective casing and find the 3 wires and wire it up. Yeah I don’t think my insurance agent or anyone else needs to be concerned, but thanks for your ignorance. Included are photos of the “crazy wiring job”
Thanks again for your concerns
E3C3B7B1-C34F-47EB-941B-890669A2FA1A.jpeg
92915482-C4EF-49C9-B20C-427D983FFAF4.jpeg
799DA223-0FAF-4347-BB64-F9E960A8CB7C.jpeg
6E2D88DB-C7E0-419D-BAF5-051932406FBB.jpeg
3971DAEB-AE9D-4BBA-8A14-901B148C9D2B.jpeg
3971DAEB-AE9D-4BBA-8A14-901B148C9D2B.jpeg

Wow Garth! Those are my favorite towers! I like that they’re all open and they’re super bright

Those towers are meant to have the giant cord it’s part of the whole lool! Haters don’t know what the tower is lol

Wow Garth! Those are my favorite towers! I like that they’re all open and they’re super bright

Those towers are meant to have the giant cord it’s part of the whole lool! Haters don’t know what the tower is lol
Yeah I thought the cord was one of the coolest parts

I know I wish I could find a store that had one that was closing!
That’s honestly the best part is walking in and seeing a whole bunch of Mega towers wired from the roof all the way down

All original
I added LED strips in my mega towers and am wondering what it would look like if I frost the shelves... I like the cable though I like the mega cable a bit more because it continued to the sunburst light. I wish I could have a display like that but dusting it would drive me nuts.

oh and nice golf lamp! did you make it yourself?

I added LED strips in my mega towers and am wondering what it would look like if I frost the shelves... I like the cable though I like the mega cable a bit more because it continued to the sunburst light. I wish I could have a display like that but dusting it would drive me nuts.

oh and nice golf lamp! did you make it yourself?
The golf one was a garage sale find for $1 hahaha yeah the dusting is going ton drive me nuts for sure

Latest Posts

Back