• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Not open for further replies.

I don't get it. You guys are friends with @"Trump" or not? It seems like he says he hates Trump, but then says you guys are Trump's friends? Then you guys say you hate Trump?

This forum can be confusing sometimes..I just can't wait for this to all settle down.
+1

Man, what a back-read. I guess some have been deleted/edited.

Definitely a popcorn piece, I surely missed a lot being away from the forum since this bloody C-19 happened.

Anyways, I am one of those 'Not open for further replies' guy and I apologies if you're one of those slighted by me doing that. I just want any questions about the item directed to me thru PMs.

Bhf.gif

Well i know a lot of you us guys wont ship to uk so i dont really try to buy, but as a newbie i just assumed the item sold quick. For a long time!. As your here a bit you get to know whats happening.

I thought interested parties registered interest on the thread then as theres interest the seller in the spirit of the sale deals with them as they come in using pm’s for closing details. Personally id like interest to be shown . The problem is comments with no interest to buy and people selling i guess dont want banter. So i get it. Its broken and it will prob not get fixed.

Back