• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Not your usual collection...

Oh… uhhh… well then maybe I shouldn’t keep doing that 😂

Beautiful collection @QuinsRulesOK I love the variety, some beautiful pairs in there..

what are your top two or three pairs that you wear most frequently?
Tough one that, I do like to swap them on a daily basis. But I do like the Turbine Sapphire for its coverage, no sun getting by those frames! The clear red Holbrook are really in your face, but super cool, bought them in Vegas on holiday, perfect for that location. And for just class in any scenario, Frogskins with polarised Emerald, can wear them anytime anyplace anywhere 😎

loving the red tiger hiding at the back there
When it comes to a unique combo, those Tiger Jackets are wild. The lenses are fantastic light enhancing, wearing in cloud cover everything is so bright. And weird thing is they are a so much bigger than the plain red Racing Jackets. They fit easily inside each other
ACC90B47-ED6C-474A-983E-A876EF423643.jpeg

When it comes to a unique combo, those Tiger Jackets are wild. The lenses are fantastic light enhancing, wearing in cloud cover everything is so bright. And weird thing is they are a so much bigger than the plain red Racing Jackets. They fit easily inside each other
View attachment 869679
I think the fake ones they made bigger and got wrong send them to me and I will destroy them ;) not sure if its a generation change, asian thing or maybe a water jacket im sure someone wiser will chime in I have the yellow version but these have so far evaded me

I love the Planet X eye jacket! Still trying to find one. keep that one safe

Latest Posts

Back