• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Nucchem's Collection

I could really use that kokoro micro bag... :)
Comes with the glasses my friend.:acute:
fullsizeoutput_2b2d.jpeg

IMG_4008.jpg
IMG_4009.jpg
IMG_4010.jpg

And to think you had all those incredible pieces for such a long time without display cases to properly show them off.. it looks awesome ! I love the spine case and it’s contents the most .. That sub 50 serial R1 is a great showcase item ..

Adding these beauties in short order. Thank you @Spenc these are beautiful.
Going to place those crazy vetements on the dread head (still not sure of the dudes name)
Polished Crater Emeralds on the Mad nucman. And the frog, just so cool and such nice work.
Thank you @Spenc Now get those shipped.:lol:
View attachment 808406View attachment 808407View attachment 808408View attachment 808409
Over the moon to play even the smallest part in your collection amazing 🙌🏼 And if you ever feel the need to sell me that auto gearbox don’t feel bad 🤣 heads on the way .

And to think you had all those incredible pieces for such a long time without display cases to properly show them off.. it looks awesome ! I love the spine case and it’s contents the most .. That sub 50 serial R1 is a great showcase item ..
Thank you brother, feeling much better now, and wear access is super easy!

Back