• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Nucchem's Collection

I dont know how you guys get all this stuff. You've got an amazing collection

Time, patience, budgeting/putting money away, luck, holding onto items purchased well before we were a proper "collector", did I mention luck?, keeping an eye out here and the bay, knowing the value trends, being able to spot a good deal, and maybe most importantly developing relationships with other collectors.

Did I miss any?

Time, patience, budgeting/putting money away, luck, holding onto items purchased well before we were a proper "collector", did I mention luck?, keeping an eye out here and the bay, knowing the value trends, being able to spot a good deal, and maybe most importantly developing relationships with other collectors.

Did I miss anything?
I dont know how you guys get all this stuff. You've got an amazing collection

Like for instance, I have been in hot pursuit of an Aluminum C-Six since about 2017, when I became an active forum member. I was dormant for a while for personal reasons, but did lurk while I was quiet just to keep up on trends. When I came back recently as an active forum participant, struck up a convo with another member whom I've dealt with in the past and caught up on life and what not. In the course of the convo I mentioned that I'm on the look out for a C-Six and he had one he was considering unloading. It was missing the box/number plate, and I told him what I was willing to spend, and we weren't far apart on what he would be willing to part with them for and struck a deal. Now they are practically the only pair I wear haha!

Back