• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

NYC Subway System T-Shirt

SpliceD

Pronounced, "Spliced"
Los Angeles, CA
One of my wife's friends is visiting from NY, but before she came, i had her pick up one of these shirts from the Times Square O-Store:

20504ce4840ecf9425f8f175e4e0172c.jpg

I wasn't sure how long this shirt would be in stock, so i had her buy it about 3 months ago and she just arrived in LA yesterday.

Love the shirt!

Those look sick! Oakley is on a city specific clothing kick right now, which im enjoying. I have a shirt of the chicago skyline that looks spray painted onto a black shirt, I'll snap a pic the next time I have it clean

I have 4 different shirts from the Hawaii stores. Those are the best. Was Hawaii the first to start doing the specific city/state shirts?
The 4 different ones have gone back at least a few years. Glad they are doing it in other cities, I love them.

I was in Oahu and Maui about two years ago and didn't notice the shirts. I did manage to pick up a pair of Hijinx with the HI Flag icon while i was in Maui.

I have the subway shirt and they made a brooklyn bridge and statue of liberty shirt for the much store there might be a nyc skyline shirt as well

I saw the other shirts as well from pictures of when they did the grand opening of the Times Square O-Store. I liked the subway shirt only because i spent a lot of time on the subway lines while visiting a couple years back. Too bad it wasn't open while i was there :( I did however visit the Nintendo World store and picked up a belt with the Konami code on it, LOL!

Latest Posts

Back