• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

O Rant....Catalytic converter.... California...

yes.... there was a California hosing going on here.

1638366701886.jpeg

agree man.

I love Pineapple express, knocked up, and one of my favorite movies ever, Observe and Report........ don't know want happened, but Seth got TDS and it went downhill fast, as a Canadian i thought he would worry about the clown Mr. blackface they have up there as prime minister before anything else!

Have you seen his new project, a TV series on HBO....... to watch the like/dislike ratio on youtube now, users have to install a chrome browser add on, youtube as you know have removed the dislike bottom , to "protect the artists" .... hahah, holy ****..... they do love to lie to us.

Return YouTube Dislike

well, ratio as of right now is 2000 👍 53000 👎 .........hilaroius, and check out the YouTube comments, one of the best comments section ever.

AND.... they turned the comments off !

Fucking Elves man, every..... single..... time

Sound a lot like San Francisco.

It's a common thing in Hollywood. I heard a few months ago a catalytic converter was stolen at a DMV parking lot, there's gotta be irony in that somehow.
Never heard of that before, most people in my old neighbourhood wanted me to convert to Islam though.

What the hell !? thanks for telling me about this ink, i have never heard of this "movie" before. Looks like a top 5 worst movie of all time! Right below his other movie: Shlomo on a roof.

Yeah people though I was referring to his schlong I’m sure. Hahahaha

A full stock exhaust for a brand new 2021 Honda is about 900$. O2 sensor is like 30$, maybe 100 from Honda. Something does not feel right about what you were charged. Even with high dealership prices, I believe this to be about 5k to high.
I see the confusion here, you’ll never get a full exhaust that cheap in NY or California. Standard cats don’t meet our emissions requirements. Cat alone is minimum a grand, unless there’s more than one. Plus the rest of the exhaust.

I see the confusion here, you’ll never get a full exhaust that cheap in NY or California. Standard cats don’t meet our emissions requirements. Cat alone is minimum a grand, unless there’s more than one. Plus the rest of the exhaust.
Thank you for the information, never knew there was a difference. Interesting that the rest of the country has one standard and special parts are needed for NY and California.

Back