• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

O shoes

Titan X

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Clearwater Florida
These look real?

image.jpg

Nice Grab if you score them, I had a pair of these exact same colourway, They lasted me years, Along with Silk best shoe imho Oakley ever did.

I had a pair of Silks, but the sole came unstuck, so had to bin. Wore maybe 7, 8 times, crap.
20210318_165449.jpg

This shoe had the entire sole come off and half the other shoe. Got this stuff off ebay. Have worn these to work everyday since, about 5 months. Buying shoes online i ran the chance of getting shoes thebglue went bad stored in a hot warehouse and did. Fixed all of them with this stuff and have never looked back.

View attachment 848315

This shoe had the entire sole come off and half the other shoe. Got this stuff off ebay. Have worn these to work everyday since, about 5 months. Buying shoes online i ran the chance of getting shoes thebglue went bad stored in a hot warehouse and did. Fixed all of them with this stuff and have never looked back.
If only I used that. I did try Superglue and an Epoxy, but it just refused to adhere. I am going back to 2009 when I got them, I think.

Latest Posts

Back