• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley 4.0 Case LED Light Replacement Bulb

challenger15

Oakley Beginner
Hi All,

I recently bought a 4.0 case and one of the “puck” led lights on the top it starting to go out. Anyone have any replacements or know what bulb it is? Haven’t found much info out there on this. Thanks for any help.

image.jpg

It’s hard to tell from those pics if it’s a whole unit or if it’s a small type of LED lamp. Does that ring pop out?

It’s a small type LED lamp inside a housing. A couple years ago I saw a post where someone was selling one of these bulbs with the housing. I was hoping maybe someone else had the replacement part for this or was an Oakley dealer with a hookup for one

It’s most likely something common enough to get from a brick and mortar. Send me a pic of the lamp and maybe I can help (electrician)

I’ve searched high and low for this bulb but can’t find it. I bought some that I’ve seen might fit from other posts on other cabinets but the base of the light is too wide. Here are pics of the part from the post a couple years ago
48B1F080-F3BA-4627-8939-A9C923FA4A93.jpeg
47BB1A14-BE75-43CB-AC3E-BD76CE010050.jpeg

I was wondering if there was a way to replace the led light panel from this light and swap it out for a new one but keep the original fixture if you will

Back