• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley 4.0 Mega Tower Value

Well, before I found it, it started at $1k, than $800, than I found it at $500 and offered them $200, they accepted, then reneged. It would be a 2.5 hour round trip for me, but I think I am done dealing with them at this point and will try to find another one.

As I've learned when it comes to cases, be patient. More will come up. You're rolling the dice if you travel that far and then have them change their mind on price. He's all over the place with those prices. I have seen a lot of these come up in the Dallas area. Unless you're in a rush to get one, sit back and wait it out. A lot of times, they sit and sit for a long time at those prices and then the seller will get more motivated to move it. They can be had in the $200-$300 range if you find the right deals and do your searching.

As I've learned when it comes to cases, be patient. More will come up. You're rolling the dice if you travel that far and then have them change their mind on price. He's all over the place with those prices. I have seen a lot of these come up in the Dallas area. Unless you're in a rush to get one, sit back and wait it out. A lot of times, they sit and sit for a long time at those prices and then the seller will get more motivated to move it. They can be had in the $200-$300 range if you find the right deals and do your searching.
All a matter of patience. I have not paid over $200.00 for any case I have bought in the past (4 cases)

Looks like there is a 4.0 for sale for $1 in Clearwater Florida, on the app OfferUp.
It's been listed for some time, and price kept dropping.
@"TRUMP" is that near you?

D9735FB2-F552-4AEA-A9EE-F8482804A33A.png

Back