• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley and Dillon Collaboration

This is far from illegal also. Just a bunch of whiners mad that they can't figure out that the frame does matter. And theirs are among the most blatantly weak designs I've seen. Its like 250+ dollar gas station sunnies with dope lenses. Shame on them.
Exactly...

Their lenses is what people want, not their tired and fugly frame designs...

This is far from illegal also. Just a bunch of whiners mad that they can't figure out that the frame does matter. And theirs are among the most blatantly weak designs I've seen. Its like 250+ dollar gas station sunnies with dope lenses. Shame on them.
Tony Ferguson loves them lol

maxresdefault.jpg

He is an entertaining funny guy but he is at the end now, could not make the last steps up

He is an entertaining funny guy but he is at the end now, could not make the last steps up
I totally agree. Gaethje damaged him badly. Damage that he may never recover from. He always took punishment but Justin really gave it to him. Khabib would have crushed him.

@Tnertdog So the Active lenses are non-polarized NIR. They actually look a bit matte, just not flat matte like the Polarized NIR. Is this correct?
Also I cut a set a while back of the Active NIR in Blue, they looked to be polycarbonate instead of the CR-39 Hard Resin Plastic that's in the Polarized NIR. Is that true?

Hey guys, that's cool that they are selling 75mm blanks now, that's plenty large to do every cut imaginable. The problem is they are only 6 base curve. So anyone who wants frogskins, holbrooks, and fuel cells done should be a go. They may also work in latch line, and chainlink. Not to mention they'll work in the 6 base aviators, whats that new one called again???

So when are they gonna stop being jerks over there at Dillon anyway?! I don't know what's up with selling lens blanks, I think that's way cool, but they aren't offering their bread and butter premium lenses?! Hmmm...

I'll wait to see when they offer an 8 base curve polycarbonate NIR Polar. But this may be good news for some.

Thanks for the back @kronin323 @Litos @X-Metal Beast and @Sun & Sand to mention just a few.

I'm open to talking about cutting again for those who buy lens blanks.
But again @Tnertdog any help describing the material, curve, and mirror/Anti glare finish on the Ice, vs, Active, vs Polar NIRs is extremely helpful to all!
Hey Chris, its been a while. Give me a call this week if you are still interested. i can be reached at 480-707-5163. Just ask for Trent at Dillon Optics

Hey Chris, its been a while. Give me a call this week if you are still interested. i can be reached at 480-707-5163. Just ask for Trent at Dillon Optics
Before I ever touch another lens I'd need something in writing that I won't be threatened with a law suit again. Not sure if you heard about that? Sorry, I don't think I'm taking the bait.

I wonder if this individual is really Trent. Anyway to prove that? I know he had an account in OF since a few years back, but this guy posting here, created the account today. The area code of the phone that he provided, is from Scottsdale AZ, which is where Dillon Optics is located
hmmmm...... :popcorn:

Back