• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley and Dillon Collaboration

@Blondie ......Hot damn!
How's the bevel from inside? 👀

72A996AC-D19B-40BE-862F-C79BB5FEA48C.jpeg

BBAC30C2-3D33-44A4-BF24-C7E0B5E86042.jpeg

Hmmmm... why, what's wrong with him ?"!? 🤔
He's got a bigger head, so the ear stems dig into the side of his head...

I had them custom done about 5 years ago and he liked them, BUT, he knew they dug into his head...

so, when i recv'd the XM XX, they were about 50% more loose than mine, so I thought "ok, these will fit him perfect"...

but no, he didn't like them...he only wears Radars and Holbrooks, so for Father's Day, I jokingly said "if you wanna get me something for Father's Day, those XMetals you bought that I had custom made for you are really cool, if you're feeling generous 😏"

he brought them to me yesterday 🙌🏼

p.s.
So you don't think I'm a ****, I've bought him 6 Oakley's over the last 6 years (Holbrooks and Radars and new lenses), because he's my brother and I share the wealth 💕💕

He's got a bigger head, so the ear stems dig into the side of his head...

I had them custom done about 5 years ago and he liked them, BUT, he knew they dug into his head...

so, when i recv'd the XM XX, they were about 50% more loose than mine, so I thought "ok, these will fit him perfect"...

but no, he didn't like them...he only wears Radars and Holbrooks, so for Father's Day, I jokingly said "if you wanna get me something for Father's Day, those XMetals you bought that I had custom made for you are really cool, if you're feeling generous 😏"

he brought them to me yesterday 🙌🏼

p.s.
So you don't think I'm a ****, I've bought him 6 Oakley's over the last 6 years (Holbrooks and Radars and new lenses), because he's my brother and I share the wealth 💕💕

That's not the one who lost the Penny? Or that was a younger brother i think..

Back