• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley and Dillon Collaboration

Shame on you guys! Shame! Shame! Shame! You probably should take some kind of walk of atonement for temping your fellow forum members in such an unmerciful way.

I was perfectly happy with the amount and variety of the Pit Boss 1's I had until I found this thread.
Well maybe not perfectly happy but as happy a PB1 fan ever can be. But how can anyone resist when they see how cool the Pit Boss 1's look with the Dillon lenses.

I like some of the custom PB1 frames here with Dillons but I have to say that the polished blacks with blue and silver lenses looked even better to me. And I thought the silver lens was a slightly better choice. Plus they looked so cool I knew that I could not simply buy them for self wear. And for my daily sunglasses I need prescription lenses.

So I had no choice but to spend some funds I had not budgeted. First I bought a new pair of polished black PB1's and then ordered varifocal prescription lenses from Dillon for them. For all this I want to specially blame Litos for starting this thread and posting several nice photos of Oakleys with Dillons... and of course YakuzaFloralGangsta, DeepWaterVortex and X-Metal Beast for posting great pictures showing how cool PB1's look with Dillons. I should be mad at all of you but for some reason I'm just smiling happily while look at my new pair of PB1's with silver Dillon prescription lenses. I know which pair will be from now on my daily to-go sunglasses.

ps.
For those wondering about Dillon policies: While Dillon refuses to sell/cut non-prescription lenses to other than Dillon frames they do sell their prescription lenses to other brand customer owned frames as long as frames fit their criteria.

JKe_Dillons.jpeg

Shame on you guys! Shame! Shame! Shame! You probably should take some kind of walk of atonement for temping your fellow forum members in such an unmerciful way.

I was perfectly happy with the amount and variety of the Pit Boss 1's I had until I found this thread.
Well maybe not perfectly happy but as happy a PB1 fan ever can be. But how can anyone resist when they see how cool the Pit Boss 1's look with the Dillon lenses.

I like some of the custom PB1 frames here with Dillons but I have to say that the polished blacks with blue and silver lenses looked even better to me. And I thought the silver lens was a slightly better choice. Plus they looked so cool I knew that I could not simply buy them for self wear. And for my daily sunglasses I need prescription lenses.

So I had no choice but to spend some funds I had not budgeted. First I bought a new pair of polished black PB1's and then ordered varifocal prescription lenses from Dillon for them. For all this I want to specially blame Litos for starting this thread and posting several nice photos of Oakleys with Dillons... and of course YakuzaFloralGangsta, DeepWaterVortex and X-Metal Beast for posting great pictures showing how cool PB1's look with Dillons. I should be mad at all of you but for some reason I'm just smiling happily while look at my new pair of PB1's with silver Dillon prescription lenses. I know which pair will be from now on my daily to-go sunglasses.

ps.
For those wondering about Dillon policies: While Dillon refuses to sell/cut non-prescription lenses to other than Dillon frames they do sell their prescription lenses to other brand customer owned frames as long as frames fit their criteria.

View attachment 695042
Welcome to this exclusive club, sir 🤘🏼😏

They do look cool, but I don't get it. Had some and then sold them, not a fan. Will never be an exclusive club member I guess.
Nice buy though.

Back