• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Just tried them. They are really comfortable. Unfortunately, a bit small for me.
I really live the Advancer nose pads. I have this system on my Field Jacket and it works great.

Hey hey...leave the Clifden’ out of that boring piece spiel

Hello everyone,

Before somebody replies with "these are not new" I want you to know that I always do my bit of research and I can confirm that these sunglasses are in fact new and have yet to be "officially released" by Oakley. I know that copies of Anoraks are floating around already on this forum, and Ebay, and Amazon, etcetera, but that is just the way it is these days. The SKU number is OO 9420. I've found the Anoraks here: Link

If you already obtained a pair of Anoraks just let it know what you think about them.

There are a few things with this design that caught my eye. The stems are straight so this indicates a more sports oriented frame. However there aren't any Sports Prizm lens options, not even Prizm Road or Prizm Golf, just Prizm everyday lenses. But maybe these Prizm sports lenses are coming in the near future?

There is an advancer build into the frame, the button is located on top of the nose bridge. So these are definitely sports oriented sunglasses but they are not a full wrapped design. More of a 6-base than an 8-base. I'm curious how these Anoraks are going to be positioned in the market by Oakley, we'll just wait for the SportRx video... 😉 Could be that the Anoraks are the follow up of the current Crossrange, but just with an advancer as an extra. The size is measured as 59 / 16 / 135 with a lens hight of 47.

Anyway here they are:
Matte dark grey with Prizm Sapphire
View attachment 657401
It's not a full wrapped design.
View attachment 657402
The advancer button is clearly visible, it's not a lever design but clearly a push button design.
View attachment 657403

Polished black with Prizm Grey
View attachment 657404

Matte black with Prizm Black Polarized
View attachment 657405

Matte grey smoke with Prizm Jade :cool-20:
View attachment 657406

Matte olive with Prizm Tungsten Polarized
View attachment 657407

Matte black with green stems and Prizm Ruby
View attachment 657408

That's it for now. Let it know that you think about them. I'm not sure about these since they seem to fall a bit in between of everything, but maybe that's exactly the way Oakley designed these Anoraks.
Kinda sounds like you work as a sales rep for Oakley’s **** designs department.

What happened to any sort of unique and innovative design with a purpose. It looks like they went to a gas station took molds from those glasses and added Rayban aspects and then released it with Oakley on the arm

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

Before somebody replies with "these are not new" I want you to know that I always do my bit of research and I can confirm that these sunglasses are in fact new and have yet to be "officially released" by Oakley. I know that copies of Anoraks are floating around already on this forum, and Ebay, and Amazon, etcetera, but that is just the way it is these days. The SKU number is OO 9420. I've found the Anoraks here: Link

If you already obtained a pair of Anoraks just let it know what you think about them.

There are a few things with this design that caught my eye. The stems are straight so this indicates a more sports oriented frame. However there aren't any Sports Prizm lens options, not even Prizm Road or Prizm Golf, just Prizm everyday lenses. But maybe these Prizm sports lenses are coming in the near future?

There is an advancer build into the frame, the button is located on top of the nose bridge. So these are definitely sports oriented sunglasses but they are not a full wrapped design. More of a 6-base than an 8-base. I'm curious how these Anoraks are going to be positioned in the market by Oakley, we'll just wait for the SportRx video... Could be that the Anoraks are the follow up of the current Crossrange, but just with an advancer as an extra. The size is measured as 59 / 16 / 135 with a lens hight of 47.

Anyway here they are:
Matte dark grey with Prizm Sapphire
View attachment 657401
It's not a full wrapped design.
View attachment 657402
The advancer button is clearly visible, it's not a lever design but clearly a push button design.
View attachment 657403

Polished black with Prizm Grey
View attachment 657404

Matte black with Prizm Black Polarized
View attachment 657405

Matte grey smoke with Prizm Jade :cool-20:
View attachment 657406

Matte olive with Prizm Tungsten Polarized
View attachment 657407

Matte black with green stems and Prizm Ruby
View attachment 657408

That's it for now. Let it know that you think about them. I'm not sure about these since they seem to fall a bit in between of everything, but maybe that's exactly the way Oakley designed these Anoraks.

Kinda sounds like you work as a sales rep for Oakley’s **** designs department.

What happened to any sort of unique and innovative design with a purpose. It looks like they went to a gas station took molds from those glasses and added Rayban aspects and then released it with Oakley on the arm

I’ve mentioned this before on previous posts. Seems very advertised.

Back