• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Pretty sure it’s just the nosebombs. @cacatman ? Whatcha got?
I think your right but I can't find a source with the lens dimensions for the low bridge fit. I have OO9197-06 the blue and white ones. My problem is ordering Rx lenses. SportRx was informed by Oakley they only make Rx lenses for the OO9171 model. I think the model number was punched in and it comes back with a no. I don't think they have the specs for the discontinued item. Two sets of lenses with all the bells and whistles come out to over $400 each. I can't just go for it without the info.

I also have RJ gen 2 and the lenses are different than my gen 3s. On a side note did the gen 2s have the model number on the are? If so any known problem with it rubbing off?

Last edited:
I think your right but I can't find a source with the lens dimensions for the low bridge fit. I have OO9197-06 the blue and white ones. My problem is ordering Rx lenses. SportRx was informed by Oakley they only make Rx lenses for the OO9171 model. I think the model number was punched in and it comes back with a no. I don't think they have the specs for the discontinued item. Two sets of lenses with all the bells and whistles come out to over $400 each. I can't just go for it without the info.

I also have RJ gen 2 and the lenses are different than my gen 3s. On a side note did the gen 2s have the model number on the are? If so any known problem with it rubbing off?
It sounds like you can have them order lenses for the oo9171 racing jacket and they'll fit :) only the nose pad is different.

It sounds like you can have them order lenses for the oo9171 racing jacket and they'll fit :) only the nose pad is different.
Hey Chris, I thought about that and SportRx offered after a couple of chats. I wanted to be sure and for that I needed the dimensions. I think I'll have the lenses made so I can get back to riding. I ended up with Digital-Progressive, Prizm Trail Torch and Prizm Road Jade.

Back