• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I'm here to help, longest lead time is 3 weeks. Asian Fit nosepads for current RX models and Asian Fit sun models @cacatman listed above. Keep in mind in most/many cases now Oakley makes the frames the same and only the nose pads are different!!! (This isn't true on triggerman or badman).

I don't know if this is the right thread for it but I'll give it a try (sorry for bumping it):
Does anyone know if the Sutro Asia Fit just have a different nose bomb or is the frame of a different shape? The origins collection is on sale on Oakley's website but the "Celeste" color is only in Asia Fit...

I don't know if this is the right thread for it but I'll give it a try (sorry for bumping it):
Does anyone know if the Sutro Asia Fit just have a different nose bomb or is the frame of a different shape? The origins collection is on sale on Oakley's website but the "Celeste" color is only in Asia Fit...
This is the correct place to ask the question, but sorry, I don't have an answer.

My apologies of this is not the correct thread but I too would like some input one the Asian fit. I recently bought a pair of the Crossrange patch AF and it did not come with any other nose pads. It doesn’t sit quite well on my nose so I’m thinking maybe I need a bigger nose pad? Any suggestions?

Updated
Good to know. I'm trying to figure out if Flak 1.0 Asia fit has different lenses than the standard fit Flak 1.0. The Oakley website differentiates them when you go to purchase replacement lenses but confusingly, when you look at an Asia Fit Flak 1.0 XLJ lens, it says under Product details

Fit: Standard

So which is it??

See the example here https://www.oakley.com/en-us/product/W0OO9009RA?variant=700285005324#pdpBazaarVoice

I sure hope they fit because they offer almost every lens I want in standard fit. I still prefer the Flak 1.0 Asia fit frames vs the newer models for my face shape.

Haha, but you do realize what you said is true of some asian fit lenses? I guess so the lenses don't sit on our cheekbones
I'm not familiar with the models that have asian fit so i really don't know what the difference is 😂

i collect xmetals and they don't have asian fit

Back