• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Bottlerocket Replacement Lenses

mikedahammer

Oakley Beginner
I need some replacement lenses and have tried ebay and amazon and they are all garbage. Does any know what lenses the bottlerock sunglasses use? When I went on the website I could not locate the lense. I scratched mine up when I decided to drive off with the still on the top of my vehicle. Luckily I saw them fly off the top and could turn around and pick them up.

Some on eBay but they ore overpriced and the bottle rocket is not even worth that much

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the help. I can call Oakley tomorrow and see if they have them. Can anyone recommend a solid manufacturer that will be the same quality or better as the OEM lenses?

I love the Bottle Rocket.
I think its underrated.
Fit‘s me well with good coverage.
But finding Lenses even aftermarket is a bitch.

Guys I can custom cut Bottlerocket lenses as long as I have the beater lens as a template.

Funnily enough I just chopped a brand new set of Deep Blue Polarised Bottlerocket lenses for my XX.

There is a guy in Ireland on eBay who could well have a set. He’s name is Horseleap.

How do you like it compared to the Flak Jacket XLJ? I’ve thought about trying one.
I bought a BR and Oakley RX lenses were installed.
Seller did not know. Oh well.
Very comfortable.
I'm thinking to have my next set of RX lenses cut into that frame.

1582482025348.png

Latest Posts

Back