• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Concept Studio - Just saw these tonight!

Even if those were part of the Friends & Family promo, they'd still be $500.
LOL OH MY GOSH here me die hard collectors you can have them all ill even present myself to get them for you just give me the money and ill get them for you as I know the vault here in vegas will have them if not a better selection of them theyre all yours LOOOOL...

Even at $700 a piece, I'm pretty sure that a lot of these will sell. But, as far as a collector's value increase down the line, I don't think it'll bring much more than the retail. Then again, who am I to say, lol.

Even at $700 a piece, I'm pretty sure that a lot of these will sell. But, as far as a collector's value increase down the line, I don't think it'll bring much more than the retail. Then again, who am I to say, lol.
well bro definitely not for me...as far as value down the road I would even careless if its 200 like I said no offense to anyone that's just me

EXACTLY! Those prices are pushing the limits of what hardcore collectors here would pay. What were the retails for the Tater pairs when they were released? I'm guessing they were way less than $700...
The dumb thing is scalpers are gonna get them first using their f&f discount then post it on ebay for 900 at least especially the 1of1s.

F&F is from Dec. 4th. I don't think these will last that long, plus I highly doubt they'll be allowed on the F&F discount. Was just saying that even if the F&F discount applied, they'd still be $500+. Just crazy...

F&F is from Dec. 4th. I don't think these will last that long, plus I highly doubt they'll be allowed on the F&F discount. Was just saying that even if the F&F discount applied, they'd still be $500+. Just crazy...
I hope theyre excluded. If not, some of the small city Ostores will have them on the shelf that long especially in my state. Most of the custys at my Ostore buy socks and lenses at most. They mull dropping 7bills for shades. My state is so cheap they didnt even bother selling the rust decay at my Ostore.

We have one of the highest costs of living in the U.S., but people still manage to buy expensive toys, live in lavish houses and seemingly live the good life in Hawaii. I wish I was in on the secret, lol. But, I'm grateful for what I have...paradise everyday.

Back