• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Crankcase Watch Band?

poosyeggs

Oakley Beginner
Hello, i recently got a Crankcase and the band is too small, need two more links. anyone know a good place to find them that are good quality or the specific name for the ones used in the crankcase

I have a Crankcase with a similar issue. If too hard to find extra links, are there other type of bands available?

Crankcase have both unobtanium and ss bands. Finding links for the ss band shouldn’t be terrible. Finding an uncut unobtanium band will be harder but I wouldn’t say it’s impossible.

Yes there is a stainless steel band available
Crankcase have both unobtanium and ss bands. Finding links for the ss band shouldn’t be terrible. Finding an uncut unobtanium band will be harder but I wouldn’t say it’s impossible.
Thanks guys for the input. I've looked around and been having a hard time finding anything. Which leads me to believe that, anything that can be found, will probably come with a premium price. I've looked here and haven't seen anything. Is there someplace else even 'better' than the Forum, to search for hard to find items? Perhaps Oakley themselves?

Thanks guys for the input. I've looked around and been having a hard time finding anything. Which leads me to believe that, anything that can be found, will probably come with a premium price. I've looked here and haven't seen anything. Is there someplace else even 'better' than the Forum, to search for hard to find items? Perhaps Oakley themselves?
Post a wtb thread in the misc oakley items and then everyone will be able to see you are looking for a band

Back