• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley decals made at home to sell?

JC1966

Oakley Enthusiast
Ok mods and others, I got 30" vinyl cutter for Christmas, made a few decals for autos and such, my question is it legal to make Oakley decals to sell here? If so what forum should I post them in?
20180108_081836.jpg
20180108_081839.jpg

At one point mods were shutting down sale threads of custom items using Oakley branding but IDK if that's still enforced.

I expect Boss will chime in with the final answer.

You cannot legally profit from anyone else’s copyrighted works. But then a lot of people say **** the police.

Personally I’ve been making and selling a lot of different ones for a while. I just don’t advertise them here because I don’t want it to be me that gets the oakley police barking at @OakleyBoss

I do give away a lot of them here though.

Last edited:
You cannot legally profit from anyone else’s copyrighted works. But then a lot of people say **** the police.

Personally I’ve been making and selling a lot of different ones for a while. I just don’t advertise them here because I don’t want it to be me that gets the oakley police barking at @OakleyBoss

I do give away a lot of them here though.
I made a plexi glass shelf for my IKEA Cabinet. It fits perfectly in an Oakley cabinet too. Strange huh?

Back