• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Discount!!!

O_Freak

Oakley Beginner
I have access to oakleys and figured its time to share the wealth. I can place orders for Oakleys and can get them on discount. It has to be pairs that are currently on the oakley website. If you are looking to get some Oakleys please let me know. I will be using paypal for all transactions so it is safe and secure for both of us. Method of shipping can be discussed between the both of us. Looking forward to making some friends on here.

Thanks again

I hear if you call to repair a discontinued frame like a Oakley SPike or romeo 1, they give you a 25% off discount on any frame on oakley.com i believe special/limited editions are excluded.

I hear if you call to repair a discontinued frame like a Oakley SPike or romeo 1, they give you a 25% off discount on any frame on oakley.com i believe special/limited editions are excluded.
That's true...I called the other day and they told me the 25% off could be applied to anything except for elite products.

so you CAN use it towards special editions?

I used mine towards a 24k X Squared, which has been backordered for a few months now. It sucks because my local O-Store had some, but HQ wouldn't let me get the discount in person and said it HAS to be done through the phone. So, I will continue to patiently wait as they assured me I would get one when it was my turn

BTW, love the Koi Yoshi! It is one of my dreams to have a Koi pond in my yard one day. I am fascinated by their beauty.

I used mine towards a 24k X Squared, which has been backordered for a few months now. It sucks because my local O-Store had some, but HQ wouldn't let me get the discount in person and said it HAS to be done through the phone. So, I will continue to patiently wait as they assured me I would get one when it was my turn

BTW, love the Koi Yoshi! It is one of my dreams to have a Koi pond in my yard one day. I am fascinated by their beauty.
Dude, having a Koi Pond in your yard and a little zen garden, you'll be living the good life my good man. I truly appreciate your love of Koi and completely relate, I'd die for one as well, there is one in my fav. asian restaurant, love looking at it.
they really are just beautiful ;0) your awesome my man. You also must have some Bamboo growing in your yard to, it's a requirement lol. I love bamboo to. I need to live in Japan lol.

I plan on using my coupon on another Dispatch I since I hear they are being discontinued so trying to stock up on them while I can.http://www.oakley.com/products/6460/23873

Dude, having a Koi Pond in your yard and a little zen garden, you'll be living the good life my good man. I truly appreciate your love of Koi and completely relate, I'd die for one as well, there is one in my fav. asian restaurant, love looking at it.
they really are just beautiful ;0) your awesome my man. You also must have some Bamboo growing in your yard to, it's a requirement lol. I love bamboo to. I need to live in Japan lol.

I plan on using my coupon on another Dispatch I since I hear they are being discontinued so trying to stock up on them while I can.Oakley Bruce Irons Signature Series Polarized DISPATCH available at the online Oakley store

Wow, that's a nice Dispatch. I really love the Hawaii them as that's where I spent the first half of my life, hence my love for Koi! I'm Mexican by blood, but really more Japanese by culture from growing up in Hawaii. I love bamboo, but don't have any in my yard. I hope to move back to Hawaii one day in which I'll have a koi pond and some bamboo. And if I don't, I'll just go look at Uluahunter's! LOL

I hope it will be around still come March.

Ah Mexican? I was born on cinco de mayo, that's how mexican i am lmao. :dance3: Sweet, Hawaii is a sweet place to grow up, and a sweet place to retire at lmao.
:) You and Uluahunter can admire the culture together, sounds good! what part of hawaii do you hope to come home to?

Back