• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley display lock

Hi guys! Does anybody have a key for this tower? Is it the same for drawers as well? Thanks!

IMG-20200801-WA0008.jpeg

Nice pickup!

PM me your address and I’ll send out 2 copies.

Cost me 200 and it's complete but no keys. Came with the top metal piece with working and cables as well, not shown in the pic. And the bottom drawer came with a surprise. A Juliet 1999 X-Metal coin and 3 boxes with papers, for Minute 2nd gen, New Straight Jacket and Fives 3.0.

That is very nice of you!
Let me at least pay for them plus shipping!
Thanks a lot!

No, you don’t want to do that. I could on you my email but I think that’s against the rules even if it’s for a freebie. Let me go thru and like your posts to up your reaction score, then try logging out and back in in about 3 min.

No, you don’t want to do that. I could on you my email but I think that’s against the rules even if it’s for a freebie. Let me go thru and like your posts to up your reaction score, then try logging out and back in in about 3 min.
Still no success! I can't thank you enough for trying. I do have lots of stuff I should be posting here so hopefully soon I will be able to PM you get those keys if you still have them by then. There is no rush! Thanks again!!! You are very nice!!!

Back