• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Oakley Donor Lens Quick Reference Guide 2024

Fyi,

I've bought a pair of Cohorts that I'm sending to Chris Hardaway. 8 base curve and I'm hoping it's big enough for Romeos. If it is, I'll post it here.

As far as I know, this will be the first time we'll be able to get Romeos in DWP with the right base curve. Fingers crossed.

Hey guys, I have a pair of split jackets, they are really awesome because they fully block light out for me, so I use them for moutaineering on the glacier.

Does anyone know if there is a donor lens with prizm snow dark that fits the 8.75 BC and is large enough? Perhaps Radar or Jawbreaker?
Gauge 8L? Big enough for Romeos and it's the right curve.

Update on Cohorts: So just heard back from Chris. He was able to get the Cohorts to work but unfortunately it was close and he had to do a lot of manual work to finish it. He told me these aren't really suitable donors for Romeos as they are just too close.

I assume they'd work for Juliets, XX and Pennys though. He could weigh in on that.

Update on Cohorts: So just heard back from Chris. He was able to get the Cohorts to work but unfortunately it was close and he had to do a lot of manual work to finish it. He told me these aren't really suitable donors for Romeos as they are just too close.

I assume they'd work for Juliets, XX and Pennys though. He could weigh in on that.
That is correct. I think someone like @zwc0442 might want to try a cohort r1 cut by hand and see what he thinks... Should work for the slightly smaller rounder Jordan r1.

I just used a turbine Prizm donor for an R2 hand cut.

A39881E1-DAD8-482F-BE7A-B5CCAFB6EC44.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back