• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley DRT5 MTB Helmet

Just traded an extra Xmetal Cube for a new Minnar Grey one...can't wait to use it!

I just picked one up in the Balsam colorway. Rode it once so far and like it although I’m new to riding and don’t have much of a baseline to compare it to. Wish they would have used the MOD5’s magnetic chin strap closure system on it.

Does anyone know what these little rubber pieces included in the packaging are for? They are marked Right and Left.

I just picked one up in the Balsam colorway. Rode it once so far and like it although I’m new to riding and don’t have much of a baseline to compare it to. Wish they would have used the MOD5’s magnetic chin strap closure system on it. View attachment 624214

Does anyone know what these little rubber pieces included in the packaging are for? They are marked Right and Left.
View attachment 624215

I think I read that you could swap out the clips on the back that hold the sunglasses arms and fit those as blanking plates if you are running goggles.

Has anyone tried out the DRT5 helmet and have any feedback to share?

Has anyone tried out the DRT5 helmet and have any feedback to share?

Almost picked one up on amazon because it was pretty cheap. So far reviews say the “boa” system hurts your head when you tighten it. From the pictures it looks like a very thing wire, but I guess you can always put some shrink wrap on it right?

Back