• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Event in Oahu, Hawaii

Brettc10

I am Jim Jannard...
Oahu, Hawaii
So I have told a few people, but I am moving from California to Hawaii in early July.

Looking forward to it and it will be crazy looking for a place to live and work. What better place to to it tho, right!!

It would be great to have an Oahu meet up. I know there are a number of members that live there and on near by islands.

I can help organize when i get there. We can figure out a date maybe in a few months and a place to meet?

Just wanted to start the conversation.

It would be great if others from the mainland would like to join.
That is a lot more planning if anyone is interested but would be cool to attend.

Let me know what you guys think?

IMG_0550.JPG

So I have told a few people, but I am moving from California to Hawaii in early July.

Looking forward to it and it will be crazy looking for a place to live and work. What better place to to it tho, right!!

It would be great to have an Oahu meet up. I know there are a number of members that live there and on near by islands.

I can help organize when i get there. We can figure out a date maybe in a few months and a place to meet?

Just wanted to start the conversation.

It would be great if others from the mainland would like to join.
That is a lot more planning if anyone is interested but would be cool to attend.

Let me know what you guys think?

View attachment 254659
I love it I'm not there but I love it

Latest Posts

Back