• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Fives Butterscotch Fire

Hello everyone, I’m Steph. New to the Forum but have had many pairs of Oakleys over the years from my first Frogskins to my many pairs of Fives. My favorites are my Oakley Fives 3.0 Ducati Matte Black w/ Black Iridium Pit Boss X-Squared. I recently sold a pair of rare Oakley Fives Butterscotch Fire to an individual that I had worn a handful of times, 3-4 so they were “used”. Still in excellent condition but the left lens had a very small ”smudge” on them. I sold them with the original bag and box. The person that bought these had received them last Friday and I got an alert on Sunday that a pair of these were listed for sale. I checked it out and guess what?? These were the ones I just sold and they are now selling them for quadruple the price and then yesterday he/she raised the price $50 more and they are stating they are “New Never Worn”. My picture of the original box matches exactly to the one they posted, that’s how I know they were the ones I sold. I’m just putting this out there so hopefully someone looking to add to their collection doesn’t get duped into thinking they are getting a brand new pair of Oakley Fives. I sold them as used and so should this person.

View attachment 977327

View attachment 977328
What else you got?

What else you got?
I have thiis pair of Oakley Fives that I hope to replace one day I can’t identify the color and haven’t seen another pair but the frame is peeling. These were my first pair of Fives and I wore them a lot to the beach so I think that’s what ruined them.

DA2F1670-90F9-46F3-ABB8-3F7FA7112C30.jpeg

BED364A7-12DA-4659-8879-A6658EFBA5B0.jpeg

I have thiis pair of Oakley Fives that I hope to replace one day I can’t identify the color and haven’t seen another pair but the frame is peeling. These were my first pair of Fives and I wore them a lot to the beach so I think that’s what ruined them.

View attachment 977717

View attachment 977718
Sounds more like well loved than ruined... Put them away with the memories and ask in the exchange (when you meet the criteria) for one and see if anyone might have a minty one for you. Stranger things have happened here! Welcome!

Back