• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Flesh x Braindead

When they messed up my Black Friday order, the warehouse manager sent me a 50% off code good for any apparel, even limited edition stuff. So ordered a pair of Flesh shoes. Now this is the early 2000’s prices for Oakley shoes I remember 👍.

F172B8B8-9188-439F-B8BF-190CAEB5FA10.jpeg

Is the coupon only valid for 1 item or your entire basket? Congrats on a great deal
It was good for the entire basket. I also bought some other clearance shirts that were already 50% off, but then got an additional 50% off with the code. If I had the money I would have gone nuts, but being right after Christmas I couldn’t get too crazy.

It was good for the entire basket. I also bought some other clearance shirts that were already 50% off, but then got an additional 50% off with the code. If I had the money I would have gone nuts, but being right after Christmas I couldn’t get too crazy.
Gotta add your friends 🥶🥶🤣🤣😂

Does the coupon was limited on time?

Latest Posts

Back