• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Flesh x Braindead

Contact a German, British or Dutch member if you really want a pair.
On those sites can they still be ordered, no guarantee that they will be delivered but there is a small chance.

Contact a German, British or Dutch member if you really want a pair.
On those sites can they still be ordered, no guarantee that they will be delivered but there is a small chance.
Or just use a mail forwarding site. Shipping costs suck though

Like many I skipped the ones on oakleys site. And the white ones sold out while I was in checkout. By then the brown ones were sold out. But I trusted the Force and kept refreshing the page and about 4 hours later they restocked. I decided to get the brown ones to since I didn't think I was getting any. I noticed the exclusive has a different box.

20230324_125813.jpg

20230324_125951.jpg

Like many I skipped the ones on oakleys site. And the white ones sold out while I was in checkout. By then the brown ones were sold out. But I trusted the Force and kept refreshing the page and about 4 hours later they restocked. I decided to get the brown ones to since I didn't think I was getting any. I noticed the exclusive has a different box.

View attachment 1042904

View attachment 1042905
Just got a shipping confirmation for my white ostrich today. Were they shipped from California?

View attachment 1042904

View attachment 1042905
Nice!!!, yea the brain dead exclusives have a different box

Back