• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Gen 1 Grey and Sky Blue Frogskins

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

The reds were sold.

Selling grey and blue as a set. $400 shipped.

6b7302b37d2d218ff5a6d944ec619675.jpg
a14e109f2ec036fa7dbd3a6867f12a48.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Assuming your other thread needed to be closed due to this one being created. Are there 2 sets of these or is it still the same ones?

Also I've always wanted to know but never asked.. I owned and have owned a couple gen 1 matte red frames. Both of mine were smaller in size than any of the other ones. Including the royal blues, rootbeer, neon and white. Is this the case across the board wifh the gen 1 matte red? Are they slightly smaller than the rest of the gen 1 series?

Thanks and good luck with the sale.

Ps

I still need a number #4 tater in my life hahahaha . Still dreaming anyway

Username Hidden said:
Assuming your other thread needed to be closed due to this one being created. Are there 2 sets of these or is it still the same ones?

Also I've always wanted to know but never asked.. I owned and have owned a couple gen 1 matte red frames. Both of mine were smaller in size than any of the other ones. Including the royal blues, rootbeer, neon and white. Is this the case across the board wifh the gen 1 matte red? Are they slightly smaller than the rest of the gen 1 series?

Thanks and good luck with the sale.

Ps

I still need a number #4 tater in my life hahahaha . Still dreaming anyway

Same ones. Just broke the set. Though I still have a full set of Gen 1s. These are the extras.

Never noticed I stopped messing around with them after I snapped a pair because I was careless. But had no problems for 1 of the red that I owned.

Thanks buddy.

Ps

I still need a iridium frog in my life. Hahaha.

Username Hidden said:
Same ones. Just broke the set. Though I still have a full set of Gen 1s. These are the extras.

Never noticed I stopped messing around with them after I snapped a pair because I was careless. But had no problems for 1 of the red that I owned.

Thanks buddy.

Ps

I still need a iridium frog in my life. Hahaha.
Let’s talk hahaha

Bump. Make me an offer!

Bump.