• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley hijinx

Woodyuk

Oakley Beginner
Hey everyone,
I could do with some help!
I’ve been looking to get some Hijinx, mainly looking at EBay, which as we all know can be a bit of a mine field! I’ve noticed that some Hijinx show the nose bridge size as either 15, 16 or 19?
Is this a case of some are fake and some are legit or did Oakley change the size for some reason?
Thanks

Hey everyone,
I could do with some help!
I’ve been looking to get some Hijinx, mainly looking at EBay, which as we all know can be a bit of a mine field! I’ve noticed that some Hijinx show the nose bridge size as either 15, 16 or 19?
Is this a case of some are fake and some are legit or did Oakley change the size for some reason?
Thanks
pretty sure those are just people guessing at what they think it is.

Thanks for the reply,
I’d sort of presumed as much, I thought I could eliminate “19” but in photos I’ve seen it shows on the inside arm of some Hijinx “15” (Bruce Irons etc) but then in the thread “Oakley Hijinx Sunglasses - The Ultimate Guide” on this forum the size is listed as “16”?
Confused!!

maybe I havent paid attention but I have never seen the bridge size marked on a Hijinx
It was my understanding that most if not all Oakleys have three numbers or at least two on the inside of one of the arms next to the model number - temple length, distance between lenses (bridge size) and lense width? Most Hijinx I have seen show the lense width (64) and bridge width, I confess though I am certainly no expert!

Latest Posts

Back