• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Oakley jackets (x2)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Have a couple of used Oakley spring/summer/fall jackets available. Sorry, I can’t remember the names of each anymore.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Black one is men’s XL. 2 front waist non-zippered pockets, bit of a collar. The front has a pattern of flat & glossy diagonal stripes. Embroidered square “O” over the heart.
Only bad part: Stitching came undone between collar and back, just over the left shoulder, but has been repaired.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blue one is men’s L. 2 front waist zippered pockets, bit of a collar. Cuffs have thumb holes. Embroidered, darker blue, round “O” over the heart and “OAKLEY” on centered on the back.
Only bad part: Could use some de-pilling.
Freshly washed. Always handled by the same, single adult since new from a smoke, pet and child-free environment.
======================================================
I'd like to trade both for a pair of Fives Squared frames in that smoke/see-through grey colour (don't need lenses).
OR
I'd like to ask $45 each or $85 for both. This includes shipping throughout USA/CAN.

oakley%20black%201_zpscwh3cpdg.jpg

oakley%20black%202_zpsw98p4w2p.jpg

oakley%20black%203_zpspzly48de.jpg

oakley%20black%204_zpsrymw39lw.jpg

oakley%20black%205_zpsenktog9d.jpg

oakley%20blue%201_zpsvkdrxozz.jpg

oakley%20blue%202_zpsotq1r39b.jpg

oakley%20blue%203_zpsdby6acv0.jpg

oakley%20blue%204_zpsdfafsmmw.jpg

oakley%20blue%205_zpspayqnz6n.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.