• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Juliet Ichiro Polished Emerald

500€ for a Juliet even if an Ichiro édition is high, it’s just a juliet not a Romeo or Mars Crater!!!!!!!
Its high to you, price is relative to the person who buys it only. Not everyone is in the same financial situation. $1000 dollars to elon musk is completely different from $1000 dollars to a homeless person. If the buyer thinks a good deal for him thats all that matters.

This guy is the cause of inflation
239F083C-340C-4019-B644-ACBA8B2E210E.gif

500€ for a Juliet even if an Ichiro édition is high, it’s just a juliet not a Romeo or Mars Crater!!!!!!!
You have a lot to learn about pricing of the rarer Juliets! Albeit an unserialised emerald Ichiro is far from the rarest, gold Juliets or carbon/black Ichiros are well into four figures.

You have a lot to learn about pricing of the rarer Juliets! Albeit an unserialised emerald Ichiro is far from the rarest, gold Juliets or carbon/black Ichiros are well into four figures.
I don’t know this Guy until have an eye on X metal, on my Island no one care about this sport, my apologies, i know mickeal Jordan more than he, because i play Bball, he has a big career too, have seen rarely a pair of jordan more pricy than Ichiro, everybody have an obsession and goals……but juliet not my goal stuff….