• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Juliet Legit Check

Awesome! Will definitely send a message off to Ron today and get these Jules back in top shape.
just be weary mate its a filthy filthy addiction! i started off with 1 pair of juliets! if you need anything mate give me a yell im up the road in newy. we have a collector group on FB as well if you ever looking for anything local since a few forum people are a bit hesitant to send down under

just be weary mate its a filthy filthy addiction! i started off with 1 pair of juliets! if you need anything mate give me a yell im up the road in newy. we have a collector group on FB as well if you ever looking for anything local since a few forum people are a bit hesitant to send down under
😂 Think my addiction has already begun haha. That would be awesome, what is the group called?

Lens sizes has changed slightly from Gen.1 to Gen.4.
Is there a thread somewhere that explains the differences between the different generations of Juliets? Thought there might be like, a sticky thread with this information, but no.

I came upon this site in my search for this info but have as yet been unsuccessful in finding an answer. I love Juliets but with a larger face, would like to know which generation was the largest. Obviously, I'd like to know what other differences there were as well. Any help would be appreciated.

Is there a thread somewhere that explains the differences between the different generations of Juliets? Thought there might be like, a sticky thread with this information, but no.

I came upon this site in my search for this info but have as yet been unsuccessful in finding an answer. I love Juliets but with a larger face, would like to know which generation was the largest. Obviously, I'd like to know what other differences there were as well. Any help would be appreciated.

The lens size are not enough to make a difference, for a big face if you like Juliet’s then I would definitely recommend the XX line, which is pretty much a Juliet super sized

XX on the bottom
2C055B01-B36E-437C-8DC0-DAEDA4316B85.jpeg

The size difference in Juliet's is minuscule. When you see people referring to the sizes being different it's really a matter of millimeters or less. All XM frames were hand finished and they can vary from frame to frame even in the same generation. Gen1 frames had ever so slightly smaller orbitals than later generations so a gen 4 lens would be just slightly too big to fit. But even gen 4 OEM lenses wouldn't be guaranteed to fit across all gen 4 frames due to those variations. I have a pair of OEM fire that fit 2/4 of my gen 4 juliets. Then I have a set of BIP OEM lenses that fit all 4.

In your case if you have a large face and fear Juliet's may be too small, it will be the case no matter which gen you pick. They are all relatively the same overall size. So you may want to look at XX which are basically Juliet's with a larger presence on the face (i.e. larger orbitals).

+1 to @Nortika who beat me to it :p

Thanks guys, I really appreciate those answers! Super helpful. I will look into XXs

So are there any *major* differences between the generations? Any big aesthetic changes, i.e. one generation has rivets through the nose piece while another does not?

Thanks guys, I really appreciate those answers! Super helpful. I will look into XXs

So are there any *major* differences between the generations? Any big aesthetic changes, i.e. one generation has rivets through the nose piece while another does not?
No they all look the same.
Plasma finish Gen.1 is different than Gen.2 and later Gen.

Polished Juliets came with hammerstems.

Back