• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Juliets

I’m in the same boat. Found this forum because I need my glasses fixed!

I have 3 pair of juliets, ** correction- after doing some research my polished with polarized Iridium fire are first gen Romeos I believe. I have had these fixed once at Oakley and the nose piece is like…. Very loose for lack of better terms. The fix lasted like 2 weeks from oakley years ago. Need new lenses bad along with the nose tightened up.

Also I have 2 pair of plasma Juliets in Ice polarized and well…. One pair I left on the boat when we pulled out of the boat launch. I found them 24 hours later in the gutter of Hwy72 in Greenwood sc. they weren’t run over, but holy moly I lost my mind when I started looking for a new pair! I didn’t realize these were going for this much these days. The nose of those is so loose they fall off my face. Lenses got scraped up falling off the boat! This pair needs the nose fixed and new lenses.

My 3rd pair has aftermarket lenses that keep popping out. I have the originals still. These Need to be replaced.

so for the gurus here I have a couple
Of questions:

is Oakley still tuning these up?

Are lenses still available? On the Oakley site, it says unavailable.

where can I get iridium fire polarized and 2 pair of ice polarized? I believe the Romeo lenses are bigger than juliets….

I found oxm dot com who seems to repair the noses and replaces lenses. Are they reputable?

Looking for some help here!
Dave

DE1F9706-3254-416A-ACFF-DB719FDEE2D2.jpeg

2CECD39E-884F-485C-8A20-7AE9DF5D27C3.jpeg

525D9C50-2B8E-44FA-BBF3-9BA2E9F6DDE4.jpeg

24804CB6-D87F-4DC7-AB26-AF63477B8672.jpeg

72ED0022-B161-42FF-9045-42D9525ED819.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m in the same boat. Found this forum because I need my glasses fixed!

I have 3 pair of juliets, ** correction- after doing some research my polished with polarized Iridium fire are first gen Romeos I believe. I have had these fixed once at Oakley and the nose piece is like…. Very loose for lack of better terms. The fix lasted like 2 weeks from oakley years ago. Need new lenses bad along with the nose tightened up.

Also I have 2 pair of plasma Juliets in Ice polarized and well…. One pair I left on the boat when we pulled out of the boat launch. I found them 24 hours later in the gutter of Hwy72 in Greenwood sc. they weren’t run over, but holy moly I lost my mind when I started looking for a new pair! I didn’t realize these were going for this much these days. The nose of those is so loose they fall off my face. Lenses got scraped up falling off the boat! This pair needs the nose fixed and new lenses.

My 3rd pair has aftermarket lenses that keep popping out. I have the originals still. These Need to be replaced.

so for the gurus here I have a couple
Of questions:

is Oakley still tuning these up?

Are lenses still available? On the Oakley site, it says unavailable.

where can I get iridium fire polarized and 2 pair of ice polarized? I believe the Romeo lenses are bigger than juliets….

I found oxm dot com who seems to repair the noses and replaces lenses. Are they reputable?

Looking for some help here!
Dave

View attachment 898408

View attachment 898409

View attachment 898410

View attachment 898411

View attachment 898412
Those are all Juliets. The polished ones came with hammer stems. After you’ve been here two weeks and have 15 posts, there’s multiple members that can bring them back to life for you. Depending on your location of course.

Those are all Juliets. The polished ones came with hammer stems. After you’ve been here two weeks and have 15 posts, there’s multiple members that can bring them back to life for you. Depending on your location of course.
So, help me out. What is the difference between Romeo and Juliet? All the photos I looked at lead me to believe the fire iridium were Romeo. Don’t get me wrong, I believe you. I’m just stumped.

Not sure I can wait 2 weeks to get the ball rolling. I need glasses to wear. Lol.

Latest Posts

Back