• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Mars Jordan Change Leather

Hi Larry,
Thanks for the quick reply. A month is no problem. I like the the red/orange lens from Linegear instead of the
Tungsten lens. I will order it and ship it with my Oakley Mars. Will it still be $200? How would I private message you for shipping and payment? Thanks

Screen Shot 2019-12-03 at 11.25.07 PM.jpg

free
Hi Larry,
Thanks for the quick reply. A month is no problem. I like the the red/orange lens from Linegear instead of the
Tungsten lens. I will order it and ship it with my Oakley Mars. Will it still be $200? How would I private message you for shipping and payment? Thanks

View attachment 680595
check inbox for shipping details and other inquiry

Larry,

Thanks for your message, for some reason I am unable to reply directly to you on this forum. It's OK if it takes over a month for you to sort my Mars Jordan. I'm after change leather and new lens tungsten prizm polarized, with a new original c-ring. I don't think it needs nosebridge and touch up at the moment but will check. By the way I am based in the United Kingdom. If you message me the price and your contact details I'll get them sent out to you. I take it you accept PayPal?

Regards

Hi Larry,
My Oakley Mars with Linegear red/orange lens is shipped and on it’s way to you with a return shipping label. Thanks

Back