• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Realistic Sales Price

• Above $3,000

• Above $3,500

• Above $3,750

• Above $2,250

• Above $2,500

• Below $2,500

Results are only viewable after voting.
This just reads like you’re trying to see what the highest price is.

I’m sure you paid a fraction of what will be asked , which makes sense. But either way you coulda posted a bit more of a description of what you’re asking.

Below $2500 makes sense tho
Wasn’t sure where to start with the pricing, that’s why I put up the poll. Asking prices are all over the place, & I’m figuring out a price range to keep it fair.

Wasn’t sure where to start with the pricing, that’s why I put up the poll. Asking prices are all over the place, & I’m figuring out a price range to keep it fair.

I see that, no description. Just pictures and a poll? How are the lenses? How is the stitching all around because the white tag is a little dirty? Any boxes? So many questions that will give you an more accurate price range.

I see that, no description. Just pictures and a poll? How are the lenses? How is the stitching all around because the white tag is a little dirty? Any boxes? So many questions that will give you an more accurate price range.
Never worn other than one time to try it on. It has been kept in their original bags since purchase, Lenses & leather are all like new.

Back