• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley MSK3 Face Mask Disposable Filters

johnb6597

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
So, yes, I drank the Kool-Aid, but Oakley itself is Out Of Stock on the disposable MSK3 filters...any suggestions on where to reliably buy them? Looking for OEM, not 3rd-party knockoffs. Any and all advice is appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, yes, I drank the Kool-Aid, but Oakley itself is Out Of Stock on the disposable filters...any suggestions on where to reliably buy them? Looking for OEM, not 3rd-party knockoffs. Any and all advice is appreciated.
Did you check local stores and vaults? Amazon? eBay?

If a store near you isn't stocking up soon I'd go eBay but check the seller's rating and feedback first

So, yes, I drank the Kool-Aid, but Oakley itself is Out Of Stock on the disposable filters...any suggestions on where to reliably buy them? Looking for OEM, not 3rd-party knockoffs. Any and all advice is appreciated.
Well, you can just modify any n95 mask you find. Just cut off the ear straps and pop it in. The only difference is that you may have some of the n95 mask "poking" out from under the external "cage", and even then, if you want, just trim to fit at the bottom.

Back