• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Just bought my second MSK3 at the Vault in Sevierville, TN. Totally regretting not using the OEM filters on my first one. (Still in the box) My biggest gripe had been how loose on the nose it was. Well, derp derp me, I didn't realize the OEM filters actually have a malleable nose piece, unlike the Costco Bondir ones I have used exclusively with my first one. Seriously, love this mask now that I don't need it for work, but needed a mask for public transit on vacation. ;) Live and learn.

IMG_20220411_170607.jpg

I bought 2 and have been wearing them for just over a year now. I washed one in the washing machine (in a laundry bag) after I dropped it on the road and it got run over by several cars before I could find it!!! It washed out just fine and the nose piece didn't break. Unfortunately I lost one of them last week.

Unlike @kitcostantino, I have been using trimmed down (alleged) N95 mask inserts. These have the metal nose adjustment, so haven't had a problem with fogging when using.

One thing I did notice is that the ear straps lose their elasticity after a while, but I haven't had the issue of the mask nosepiece snapping (but I have been careful not to fold it often to store in pocket or bags).

All in all, I've found them pretty comfortable to use and fogging isn't an issue. The fact that I can change out cheaper masks with little obvious compromise (IMHO) is a bonus!

Re-Share on those in need of strap refurbishment:

Latest Posts

Back