• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley MVP Collection……

I asked around about why my Unity Jawbreakers didn't come with the specific bag. I was told they screwed up an order for the bags and didnt order enough bags for both the encoder and jawbreaker. They ended up putting them in with the Encoder because its a more $$ piece.

He then mentioned that they had the same problem with the latest MVP's. When I asked about it I was told they didn't expect the Manorburn and Gibson to be released back to back and didn't have enough material's (MVP bag's/boxes). They weren't going to be able to get more before the release so they split them between them.

I was told it happens more often than you would think and that there were a bunch of MotoGP releases that had the same thing happen.

I asked around about why my Unity Jawbreakers didn't come with the specific bag. I was told they screwed up an order for the bags and didnt order enough bags for both the encoder and jawbreaker. They ended up putting them in with the Encoder because its a more $$ piece.

He then mentioned that they had the same problem with the latest MVP's. When I asked about it I was told they didn't expect the Manorburn and Gibson to be released back to back and didn't have enough material's (MVP bag's/boxes). They weren't going to be able to get more before the release so they split them between them.

I was told it happens more often than you would think and that there were a bunch of MotoGP releases that had the same thing happen.
Wow, seems like someone over at Lux isn’t suited to their job! I mean, anyone can make a mistake, but consistently?

The whole collection so 8 pairs..

C362B134-319D-4945-BC78-C8EC3BC3C5C4.jpeg

Here’s a thread discussing the Flak XLs:

Back