• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Oil Rig Holiday Editions.

I am a HUGE oil rig fan and I am not sure of all the different special edition glasses that they made. I have the following sunglasses:

3 Frost blue with Chrome Iridium
2 Matte Clear with Ice Iridium
Obviously I am missing one of the rarest Matte Clear with black text still can't find those to save my life!

1 Matte Clear with Chrome Iridium lenses
1 T-Pain Special Edition.

Am I missing any of the special editions that they made besides the one I do not have with the 2009 Holiday edition?

Special edition Oil Rig items other than the ones you refer to would include;

Polished Black/Silver Text - Black 24-001 Sunglass Hut exclusive
Polished Black - Ruby 24-087 O-Zone, Oakley US website exclusive, (sold in some O stores)
Polished Black - Black 24-034 Nicky Hayden
White Text - Ruby 24-086 O-Zone, Oakley US website exclusive, (sold in some O stores)

Generation II

Polished Black - Black 24-045 Nicky Hayden
Polished Black - Warm Grey 24-133 Andrea Dovizioso/Honda

These are all production releases and you should consider exclusive items can become available elsewhere.

I recently found a pair on Craigslist going for $150 if anybody is interested. I would jump on them, but the color variation is not cup of tea. Plus, if I did get them myself, I would end up wanting to collect the other variations of that particulr Holiday Set, and I alreeady have a list of Oakleys that I want to stay on track with collecting and not take away any of those funds. Ya know?

I am a HUGE oil rig fan and I am not sure of all the different special edition glasses that they made. I have the following sunglasses:

3 Frost blue with Chrome Iridium
2 Matte Clear with Ice Iridium
Obviously I am missing one of the rarest Matte Clear with black text still can't find those to save my life!

1 Matte Clear with Chrome Iridium lenses
1 T-Pain Special Edition.

Am I missing any of the special editions that they made besides the one I do not have with the 2009 Holiday edition?

I see this is a few year old forum, but I do have the oil rig holiday edition matte clear with the text writing with polarized black irdium lenses?
interested in possibly selling

I see this is a few year old forum, but I do have the oil rig holiday edition matte clear with the text writing with polarized black irdium lenses?
interested in possibly selling

Pretty sure you are going to have to wait until you get the exchange section privileges for you to sell them. As soon as you get that you will be all set to go to sell them. I would be interested when you get your exchange privileges.

Pretty sure you are going to have to wait until you get the exchange section privileges for you to sell them. As soon as you get that you will be all set to go to sell them. I would be interested when you get your exchange privileges.
..... ok new to forum side never messed or done anything with these before ? How long does that take or what do I need to do I guess ? What ya thinking price wise I've been looking around found a few for some different prices ..