• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Over The Top Bib Pants (ski snowboard, 2008-2010)

I have a few items in the Nickle Tiger Camo. I know I have the snow board case/cover and the SI/AP style briefcase with the three outside pouches. Both are still new, never used (not sure if they still have tags. If you (or anyone else) is interested contact me as this is not the forum to discuss a possible sale.

Hey guys,

New member here- I'm trying to hunt down a pair of the Oakley Over-the-top bib ski and snowboard pant, They came out in 2008 or 2009 I believe and were very popular amongst the ski and snowboard communities at that time. Tons were sold for super cheap ($70) on sites like Whiskey Militia and Steepandcheap (both ran by backcountry.com at the time and no longer exist).

I am searching on forums like newschoolers as well but most old FS threads I find are from 2010 with no reply from the poster. I tried posting this in the exchange but it doesn't look like it will let me. I suppose an upgrade is necessary to access this?

Who else remembers these pants?! Any skiers and snowboarder here? I believe I have the correct model name but dont have too much luck when searching online. any help appreciated.

View attachment 670551

View attachment 670552
Wasn't these made by Quiksilver and not Oakley?

Hey guys,

New member here- I'm trying to hunt down a pair of the Oakley Over-the-top bib ski and snowboard pant, They came out in 2008 or 2009 I believe and were very popular amongst the ski and snowboard communities at that time. Tons were sold for super cheap ($70) on sites like Whiskey Militia and Steepandcheap (both ran by backcountry.com at the time and no longer exist).

I am searching on forums like newschoolers as well but most old FS threads I find are from 2010 with no reply from the poster. I tried posting this in the exchange but it doesn't look like it will let me. I suppose an upgrade is necessary to access this?

Who else remembers these pants?! Any skiers and snowboarder here? I believe I have the correct model name but dont have too much luck when searching online. any help appreciated.

View attachment 670551

View attachment 670552
Are you still looking for these? I just saw a listing for a new pair (size Large) on Shop Goodwill. It ends today so check out the link ... Oakley Thinsulate Men's Baggy Fit Pants Size:Large

Ended up getting a brown pair with a pattern off of ebay. will have them mid december when im back in vermont. may end up re-selling if anyone is interested! size XL!
s-l1600.jpg

Latest Posts

Back