• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Penny

Gvscon

Oakley Beginner
hey guys!
I’ve heard that penny fits better for the smaller faces. I got my first Juliet pair on the way to me, but would also appreciate some info about the usual prices for Pennys.
Because I’m located in Europe and I got only two options at the moment:
Penny polished with box and coin 759€
Penny titanium vr28 with coin 600€

I’d like to hear if it’s normal price for them?
Because I got myself Juliet’s plasma ice iridium with the coin and the bag for 275€.

Thanks in advance!

IMG_1598.jpeg

Expect around $500-600, depending on condition of frame, condition of lenses, and extras such as box, coin, etc.. You could find some cheaper than that. Not gonna be easy. But you’ll see most prices above what I just mentioned. Good luck. :cool-33:🤙

hey guys! I’ve heard that penny fits better for the smaller faces. I got my first Juliet pair on the way to me, but would also appreciate some info about the usual prices for Pennys. Because I’m located in Europe and I got only two options at the moment: Penny polished with box and coin 759€ Penny titanium vr28 with coin 600€ I’d like to hear if it’s normal price for them? Because I got myself Juliet’s plasma ice iridium with the coin and the bag for 275€. Thanks in advance! View attachment 1063436
Welcome Penny are just as wide as Juliet, XX or Romeo I. Lenses are the smallest of all X-Metal, hence less coverage. What part of Europe do you resident?
Here two pictures.
First Penny
Second Juliet
As you can see they are nearly identical.
IMG_4514.jpeg
IMG_4515.jpeg

Expect around $500-600, depending on condition of frame, condition of lenses, and extras such as box, coin, etc.. You could find some cheaper than that. Not gonna be easy. But you’ll see most prices above what I just mentioned. Good luck. :cool-33:🤙
Thank you for the info! Really appreciate it since I’m just a newbie atm.
Btw why Juliet’s are two times cheaper? There were less Penny produced back in the days?

Thank you for the info! Really appreciate it since I’m just a newbie atm.
Btw why Juliet’s are two times cheaper? There were less Penny produced back in the days?
Not a true expert on the subject, but it does seem as if there are many times more Juliets than the other frames. I believe that’s why they were the cheapest.

Welcome Penny are just as wide as Juliet, XX or Romeo I. Lenses are the smallest of all X-Metal, hence less coverage. What part of Europe do you resident?
Here two pictures.
First Penny
Second Juliet
View attachment 1063452View attachment 1063453
Thanks a lot for the example!
I
Here two pictures.
First Penny
Second Juliet
View attachment 1063452View attachment 1063453
Thanks for the example!
I’m located in Lisbon, Portugal.
I will see if Juliet’s will fit me right, otherwise I’ll have to hunt for Penny.

Back